The points raised below are for legal purposes and to ensure that anyone involved with the making of this website will be blame free for anything negative that arises from someone viewing it. This page is also designed to acquit Eddie Hall or anyone related to him - or even just knowing him - from any trouble that may arise anywhere to do with anything.
- The data on this website is correct and up-to-date to the best knowledge
of the administrators. We hold no responsibility for any damage or loss of
any kind caused by this data being incorrect. In no way will we even try to
care if this happens.
- Official Eddie Hall is not responsible for any of the content on this site.
Nobody is responsible for any content on this site, so any complaints raised
(including anything on this page) will be well and truly ignored.
- Official Eddie Hall is not responsible for any offence taken due to a lack
of a sense of humour on the part of the visitor. Further more, we hold no
responsibility for you having no sense of humour in the first place.
- Official Eddie Hall cannot be held responsible for any offence taken by
the last point.
- Official Eddie Hall will not accept any responsibility for any damage caused
to your person whilst viewing this website. If, for example, you fall off
your chair while you are viewing this site, simply phone Claims Direct and
sue the chair manufacturer.
- Official Eddie Hall would like to point out that you don't have to phone
Claims Direct. You can feel free to phone any legal company of your choice.
We do not endorse any small claims company on this website.
- Official Eddie Hall would also like to point out that, in the event that
do do feel the need to phone a small claims company, that you take a moment
to consider whether perhaps it was your fault that you fell off the chair
in the first place.
- If you feel that sueing someone for falling off your chair is justified,
then I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror and seriosly consider
sticking your head in the oven.
- Official Eddie Hall would like to point out that sticking your head in the
oven can be very dangerous. We will accept no responsibility for any damage
caused by someone doing that having read this disclaimer. Further more, we
would discourage you from phoning a small claims company as this would negate
the point made above.